Profile Mobile is now available for iOS and Android devices.
The app provides users with key financial data for anyone interested in South African listed shares and investments.
The app shows both intraday and end of day prices, movements (actual and percentage), as well as charts for:
- JSE Shares
- JSE Indices
And end of day values (including moves and charts) for:
- A few international indices
In addition to this, the app also provides more market insight by showing which shares are trading higher or lower, or have achieved new highs or lows for the past year.
JSE-listed companies are sorted by JSE Sector and fully searchable, with the following details:
- Latest trading details (range, best bid, best offer, marketcap and more)
- Statutory information, including their nature of business and 3 year volatility
- Events calendar
- Financial highlights comparing the last two result types
A list of the most recent SENS announcements is also available.
Future versions of the app will:
- Improve integration with ShareData Online to provide access to watchlists, portfolios and the alert service.
- Include information on the South African unit trust industry by incorporating data from our FundsData Online website.
For technical assistance or to report bugs in the app please send an email to